Hello World is a magazine by educators for educators. The magazine, published three times per year, is available entirely free as a Creative Commons PDF download. You can also buy the magazine in print, or subscribe for a year at the Helloworld website. Thanks to the generous support of their sponsors, Hello World is available free of charge, in print, for UK-based educators.
Issue 11 hits the stands – In issue 11 of Hello World, we take an in-depth look at inclusion and diversity in computer science, with stories from educators who have created inclusive environments for their learners. We also have lesson plans and activities that you can try with your students today. This edition also have lesson plans and features written by educators around the world. Check out the Table Of Contents here.
Also in this issue:
- Astro Pi Mission Zero in action
- An accessibility guide designed to help make CoderDojo clubs an inclusive environment for all
- Techniques for running CS professional development workshops
- 5 takeaways from Scratch Conference Europe
- Autism support
- Pride in STEM
- Robotics with the Crumble
- Crash Landing – Programming with the Raspberry Pi and Python
- Taking the temperature : Physical Computing with the micro:bit
- Lots….lots more!!!!
KidzCanCode – At KidzCanCode.com we offer FREE access to various STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, Math) development courses at KidzCanCode.com . At KidzCanCode.com you will find courses on Scratch, BBC Micro:Bit, Raspberry Pi, Robotics and Electronics.
If you are looking for a BBC micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, starter kits, electronics kits, robotics kits including other STEM learning kits we would recommend you drop by our online store here – <OzToyLib>.
Hopefully you have enjoyed the post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for future tutorials drop us a note at – learning at hack2 dot live.