Calling all Raspberry Pi Hackers, aficionados and enthusiasts, MagPI issue #87 hits the stands. Grab a cup of your favorite brew and settle down on your couch with a copy of the MagPi to discover all the awesomeness embedded within this month’s issue. Lots of exciting stuff to read about. Check out what’s in this months magazine by looking at the Table Of Contents.
Here’s what the Raspberry Pi MagPi website has to say about Issue #87, “Build a Raspberry Pi 4K Digital Media Hub with our feature-packed tutorial in the latest issue of The MagPi magazine. It’s the ideal practical project that makes superb use of the new power found in Raspberry Pi 4.”
Grab a copy of your own MagPi magazine issue #87.”
This issue covers –
- Make a cluster computer. Strap four Raspberry Pi 4 computers together and learn to code a supercomputer
- Hack your kitchen. Make a Raspberry Pi heat-sensor cooking aid, and discover the best projects for cooking precision-perfect food.
- The Top 10 AI Projects. Self-driving cars, vision-detecting devices, super-smart game chess robots, and autonomous quadcopters.
- Learn to code with kids’ toys. The best board games and children’s toys to learn coding and computing skills.
- Build a robot with sensors. Make a line-following and obstacle-avoiding bot with sensor modules.
- Hack a GraviTrax. Use servo motors to control a marble run game.
- Make retro game maps and levels. Use PICO-8 to create video games.
- Flirc Raspberry Pi 4 review. Keep your Raspberry Pi 4 cool with this heat sink case.
- The best new projects. From DNA scanners to spacebound cryptography scanners, we’ve got the greatest Raspberry Pi projects around!
- Win! SmartPi Touch 2 touchscreen cases.
Support the awesome work being done by the Raspberry Pi foundation by purchasing a subscription here – Subscribe Now.
Head over to following link to download issue 87 of the MagPi – <Download>.
The MagPi is freely licensed under Creative Commons (BY-SA-NC 3.0). You can download this issue free now and forever, but buying in digital & print supports the Raspberry Pi Foundation’s charitable mission to democratize computing.
So if you are keen on keeping up with the Digital revolution head and help your kids gain the skills to move from being digital consumers to digital creators head over to KidzCanCode.com and checkout the 70+ learning courses we have on offer. Get yourself and your kids started on their own STEM learning journey right away!!!!!!
At KidzCanCode.com we offer FREE access to various STEM (Science, Engineering, Technology, Math) development courses at KidzCanCode.com . At KidzCanCode.com you will find courses on Scratch, BBC Micro:Bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, fundamentals and advanced Robotics, fundamentals and advanced Electronics, Web development, Mobile application development, Python development, 3D modelling, etc.
If you are looking for a BBC micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, starter kits, electronics kits, robotics kits including other STEM learning kits we would recommend you drop by our online store here – <OzToyLib>. Hopefully you have enjoyed the post. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for future tutorials drop us a note at – learning at hack2 dot live.
Hopefully you have enjoyed the article. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for future tutorials drop us a note at – learning at hack2 dot live.