Calling all Raspberry Pi Hackers, MagPI issue #79 hits the stands. Grab a cup of your favorite brew and settle down on your couch with a copy of the MagPi to discover all the awesomeness embedded within this month’s issue. Lots of exciting stuff to read about. This issue covers –
- Build a Teachable Machine. Use Google’s new Coral USB Accelerator to build a machine that learns to identify objects
- Develop an Android app. Build and deploy Android apps on a Raspberry Pi
Tortoise Fridge. Keep a tortoise safe during hibernation with temperature sensors and an old fridge
- Use ANPR in your projects. Follow the Car Spy Pi project to add number plate recognition to your driveway.
- Top 10 home automation projects. Control your home with these Raspberry Pi kits
Win! Mice and Keyboards. Ten brand new Official Raspberry Pi Mice and Keyboard kits up for grabs
- Car Spy Pi
- Firefighter monitoring system
- Stereo Pi
- PyGame Zero – AmazeBalls
- Reviews – ArduinoPixed
- Reviews – Keybow
- And much more!
Head over to following link to download issue 79 of the MagPi – <Download>. We would also encourage you to support the awesome work being done by the Raspberry Pi foundation by getting yourself a MagPi subscription at the following – <Link>.
Access our free courses on Scratch, BBC Micro:Bit, Raspberry Pi, Robotics and Electronics at KidzCanCode.com. You can also check out our online store where you will find heaps of robotics kits, electronic starter kits, kits to get you started with your STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) learning journey. Head over to our store and check it out now – <OzToyLib Store>.
Hopefully you have enjoyed the tutorials. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for future tutorials drop us a note at – learning at hack2 dot live. Tags: News & Updates