Hello World is a magazine by educators for educators. The magazine, published three times per year, is available entirely free as a Creative Commons PDF download. You can also buy the magazine in print, or subscribe for a year. Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, Hello World is available free of charge, in print, for UK-based educators.
Issue 7 hits the stands – With Scratch 3 out now, Hello World issue 7 has been investigating what’s new, and what you can do with it.
Also in this issue:
- Scratch 3: ideas, implementation, questions, and hands on
- Get students making their own short animated film
- All about the new National Centre For Computing Education
- Teaching programming: a starter guide
- Working with the BBC micro:bit
- Mixing Scratch and Sketchup
- The history of computing
- Using a Raspberry Pi in the lab
- Embracing free software
- Machine learning with Scratch
- Speech and language translation in scratch
- Game development with the unity gaming engine
Grab a copy of “Hello World” from the – Hello World website.
Hopefully you ave found the post informative and useful. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for future tutorials drop us a note at – learning at hack2 dot live.